A cadet member is between the ages of 10-16. Cadets learn valuable knowledge, skills, and training that prepare them to become firefighters and EMT’s once they reach their 16th birthday.
Cadet members meet at least two times a month to practice skills such as CPR, first aid, basic fire operations, rescue operations, team building, leadership, and much more! Cadets also go on field trips to places such as: Maryland State Police Medevac, Baltimore County 9-1- 1 Center and many more. Cadets participate alongside our Firefighters and EMT’s during parades, and other community details.
- Must be the ages of 10 and 16
- None required
- Minimum Activities Required in Each Calendar Year:
- Ten (10) hours of funraising activities
- Ten (10) work details
- Shall not be permitted in the station except when accompanied by a member of the cadet committee
- Shall not be allowed in the station during school hours
- Shall not be allowed in the station between the hours of 10pm and 8am